The following are U.S. Registered Trademarks owned by ProZyme, Inc.
The following are Common Law Trademarks owned by ProZyme, Inc.:
- ExtENDO F™
- MAP II™
- prO-LINK Extender™
- Sialidase A™
- Sialidase C™
- Sialidase S™
- Sialidase T™
- Sialidase V™
Failure of a mark to appear on this page does not mean that ProZyme does not use the mark nor does it mean that the product is not actively marketed nor is not significant within its relevant market.
Other Tradenames (outside ProZyme)
- American Express is a trademark of American Express Company
- Beckman is a trademark of Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Eppendorf is a trademark of Eppendorf AG, Hamburg, Germany
- Google™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Kimwipes is a registered trademark of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc., Neenah, WI
- Mastercard is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated
- Microsoft is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries
- Milli-Q® is a registered trademark of Millipore Corporation in the United States and/or other countries
- New England Biolabs is a trademark of New England Biolabs, Inc.
- Oyster® 645 is a registered trademark of Denovo Biolabels, Münster, Germany
- Parafilm is a registered trademark of Alcan, Inc., Montreal, PQ, Canada
- Planet xMap™ is a registered trademark of Luminex®
- Praxair is a trademark of Praxair Technology
- Pyrex is a trademark of Corning Incorporated
- Sephacryl is a trademark of GE Healthcare
- Sephadex is a trademark of GE Healthcare
- Sepharose is a trademark of GE Healthcare
- SpeedVac® is a registered trademark of Thermo Savant, Inc, New York, NY, USA.
- Triton® is a registered trademark of Union Carbide
- Tween® is a registered trademark of ICI Americas Inc, Bridgewater, NJ, USA
- VWR Scientific is a trademark of Scientific Holdings Corp.
- Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries
- Wordperfect is a trademark of Novell, Inc.